More Information In Throat Burning Released

Published on August 15, 2014 at 12:31PM

(Salt Lake City, UT) — A woman who burned her mouth while drinking tea at a South Jordan restaurant is getting some bad news. Jan Harding’s attorney tells the “Tribune” that she will have to get surgery due to the severity of the burns plaguing her throat. Harding was eating lunch at a Dickey’s Barbecue Pit over the weekend when she poured a drink accidentally mixed with cleaning chemicals. Police aren’t releasing any additional information about the incident other than that there may be some “surprises.”